isamlq

isamlq

Racing Savannah (Hundred Oaks #4) by Miranda Kenneally

Racing Savannah - Miranda Kenneally

Aha! Hundred Oaks has finally paid off! The first few books felt too much of something at one point or another (too preachy or too drama) and then less and less about girl and sports. But this pair had me coming back despite my lack of time (said lack a fact I foresee happening more and more with rhis year's end.)

So what'd with them? Her: all about the goal, with feet planted solidly on earth. But it's this same thing that had me wondering if I'd like her. Frankly, those moments of insecurity and what-for had me drawing back. Him: I still don't like it. That Kenneally us not shy about having her leads less than perfect should have me loving the same. Except... he could be such ab ass!

Beyond the two. we have the awesome bonus of their spares pairing up (kind of at least.) The others in this made reading RC more entertaining and funny. Because sure, both have that pair-unlikely thing going on, but for Star Wars blanket kid and Ms. Beautiful that wasn't all they were about.

Additional bonus: all thise characters of old popping in randomly. I just wosh they had made a stronger impression tje first tkme around because as they were mentioned or as they appeared all I was thinking was 'that name sounds familiar.. But where?'

Being less preachy and not so much about the drama, I say HO has just gotten better!