isamlq

isamlq

Dark Witch (The Cousins O'Dwyer Trilogy, #1) by Nora Roberts

Dark Witch - Nora Roberts

Dark Witch… the way they all get together and the way she knows who she is and what she’s there for, wasn’t that great … there’s next to zero build up. It’s all straight to the points of romantic or magical and dangerous. I had no opportunity to figure out if I liked who she was, when it’s just said that she’s this one, then he’s that one and please go with it.

There’s no build up. There’s no introduction to who and why and what. The first chapters had me thinking otherwise, but fast forward to present day setting and we have her and we have him and we have them… and things just are.

Just thinking about what could have been... and I could have really loved the whole burn your bridges and build new ones for her... except there’s really not that much known about her. And too much know about how much like Cowboy/Pirate/ Something or other he was for her….

Also hello, brother-sister-sister trilogy, last I read on of you was with Shane in that other Irish setting Nora Roberts book. Oh how I have missed thee.