isamlq

isamlq

Dark Inside - Jeyn Roberts i'm half tempted to start this with a "dear heath, i just met your sister and boy, was i impressed. come to think of it, the people with her were not half bad!" but instead, here's a shout out to S&S: thank you! dark inside is chock full of AWESOME, in fact it has pulled me out of my 2-2.5 reading funk of the last couple days.there be blood. there be gore.and there be many a cruel act, yet i could not tear myself from it. it's a very engrossing book, very readable and not your typical end of days book. only maybe it is a typical end of days book? because as i was reading it my feelings ranged from 'oh fuck they're dead' and 'run, you dumbass!' oh, it brought ouy my inner potty mouth too, just like any horror/zombie movie that's up to snuff does. and i'll tell you one more thing, I LOVE how it reminds of REAPERS ARE ANGELS. How? Well, in both, reactions of the people made sense. There were cowards, those who were foolishly brave, others who were sad and scared and lonely, and others still who were determined and together (up to a point). I still have questions about a lot of them, but they were all quite matter of fact in what had to be done. Not that they lacked heart, because as each person's story was told... well, I felt for them, feared for them, but was sometimes angered by them too. READ. READ. READ! 4.5/5 THANK YOU SIMON & SCHUSTER!