isamlq

isamlq

Someone Else's Life - Katie Dale One not so little secret leads to another then another then another. So where do I start? There was a lot of drama in this one and things did get a bit much. Both girls found themselves in situations not quite perfect, so I do understand why they felt the way they did, and I do understand the jealousies and insecurities that crept up. Still that one sad situation was permission enough for one or both to act the way they did had me frustrated. They could be so selfish; they could zero in on their woes so easily paying little heed to what their actions cost others.The characters could frustrating as said, but there is no denying that their history is filled with heartbreak: first a debilitating disease, then discoveries of real mothers and real fathers and later still bigger secrets. It’s no surprise that they felt the way they did, but it was an effort to go through each reaction they had. Other than the two though, there’s Andy. This boy could frustrate me too. Because he’s always left behind, he was prone to doing the same. Goodness! I wanted him to pick a path and stick to it. And there were all other people too, other people whose own histories allowed for more drama. ‘Twas a bit much, honestly.Thanks NETGALLEY!2.5/5