isamlq

isamlq

Perfect Chemistry - Simone Elkeles So, Perfect Chemistry was good. Then it got corny. Then it got hot. And Not necessarily in that order. It was chock full of stereotypes like blonde haired blue eyed superficial girls and bad boy gangster types from the other side of town. Whixh bugged me a little, but still, I went in expecting drama; I went in thinking more of the star crossed love trope... and boy, did I get it! Surprisingly enough that's not what bothered me. Rather all the 'esse,' chichis and orginal ganster-ing is what did. It wasn't so bad though especially with Alejandro, I mean Alex telling the story. He is the ultimate bad boy, but it's not all his choice... because were things up to him things would be different. But there he was making do, kicking ass, and looking hot while doing it. Then there's Brittany, who had me expecting zilch. Let me be frank, all her 'i have to be perfect' whining had me grinding my teeth... but she eventually proved there's more to her.It's not that deep a read; instead it's fun and sexy, a little like, no alot like those half-inch thick romance novels we have on this side of the globe, or what the rest of you think of as those novels that people used to pick up randomly at drug stores; you read them because you can and maybe, just maybe, crush on one or two characters *PacoPacoPaco* in it.2.5-3/5