isamlq

isamlq

Tatiana and Alexander - Paullina Simons Though much is taken, much abides; and though we are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are---Unyielding.A sweeping tale that takes us back to how they met, what they saw and why they were so relentless in loving... then later in protecting the other. It goes from New York, to Berlin then to both their memories of Russia. Tatiana and Alexander’s love story is epic in scale with both of them doing some heroic things. Granted things could get a tad unbelievable, Angel of Ellis and the lead up to the end especially. But, you see, I do not care, for these two have carved a place in me. He is good and so is she. They love each other and are faithful. And it’s that faith that’s tested time and time again. In the end unyielding, as that line says, is what they were. They are the others' We walk alone through this world, but if we're lucky, we have a moment of belonging to something, to someone, that sustains us through a lifetime of loneliness.