isamlq

isamlq

Also Known As - Robin Benway Cute, fluffy and fun. It's a good in between book and it's precisely what I needed. Maggie teen spy and safe cracker extraordinaire is funny. She's about to do her first job and must fit in with the rest of the high school bunch. I like that she's not the typical new girl at a loss about what needs doing. She knows who she is and what she has to do. But jumping in as she does, a couple of 'unexpecteds' pop up as well. And I enjoyed reading this all the more because of the same.Especially, Roux (The unexpected ray of toxic sunshine that I had been missing) who had me impressed... I mean, talk about out there! The girl is pariah but knows why and doesn't not care but is not beat down by said fact. And to Maggie ( Little Miss Apocalypse) she's a perfect match because Maggie growing up as she has, has no idea about how to be but isn't bothered too much about that fact either. I though them perfect with the both of them going with the flow of things.Then Jesse Oliver... dear god, It's been a long long time since I last laughed/blushed over how sweet a YA boy could be. Lately, YA's either been all about the douche bag with hidden depth or the geeky boy with cutesy charm, but Jesse Oliver is neither of those. And them together, my golly, but the word ADORABLE is the only adjective I can use right now. Cute and funny fluffy stuff. I needed this.3.5/5