isamlq

isamlq

Rush - Eve Silver damned cliffy and it took so long too before i was hooked. i was likening the start of Rush to getting slapped (or at least what i think getting slapped feels like as i've not actually been, you know, slapped. the point is there was next to no heads up on the why/where/how... or even what was going on. I was just as turned around as Miki. Plus I was feeling the frustration with all the non-answers she was handed. Then the game-speak? I get why she was not taking anything seriously; I sure wasn't. But then instead of answers she got hands on experience, which was cool because it kept things fast and then faster except I was only half buying it because of the absence of reason.The whole mysterious boy leader too was getting on my nerves 'till it wasn't anymore because the closer it got to the end, the more the things kinda/sorta/but still not completely made sense.Personally though I could have done without the makings teen drama (love triangles in the making, needy best friends and what not) and been happier with smoother shifts between one place to the next. But what this lacks in said smooth shifts, it makes up in the curiously interesting (different?) mishmash of content. I was surprised the mix of stuff that I got out of this: a little bit of Lux with A-hole hot boy lead and a little bit more some paranormal out of body/ time warp moments. And did I mention aliens? Lots of stuff going on in here, so that the lovey-dovey inevitableness of things don't take much away from all that.thank you, edelweiss! 3/5And, yes, the next one? I needs it.