isamlq

isamlq

Forever Too Far (Too Far, #3) - Abbi Glines Question:What was I thinking?Answer: I wasn’t! Nah, I figured since I’d come this far with Glines anyway, having read every one of her other books… and well, why not?Question: So, why not?Answer: Apparently, every single thing about this book. Really. This book. (And that’s no positive).…So should I have stabbed myself first?The thing that pissed me off the most were those little interruptions of “Yes, you read that right…” and “You can buy so and so at so and so.” (How obnoxious!) Then there’s every other complaint I have of every other book of hers (I won’t bother to rehash them here.) The one ‘plus’ I thought I was going to get, I didn’t. Where’s the hot sex? Where’s the chemistry? The encounters they had (and there were many) were neither hot nor sexy instead they were all more unbelievable, really. (I found myself snort laughing at points.) I’d say I was sad about the turn out of this one, except reading her other books has prepared me. I needed a mindless read and this was. That. Now, silver lining? Stuff like this is padding for my personal challenge; it’s been a shitty reading week and reading this stuff passes the time (annoyingly sometimes,) but it passes the same quickly.