isamlq

isamlq

The Last Boyfriend (Inn BoonsBoro Trilogy #2)

The Last Boyfriend - MacLeod Andrews, Nora Roberts "You're a moron." In pity, Ryder shook his head. "You're supposed to be the smart one. You're the smart one. Beckett's the nice one, I'm the good looking one..."And that just about sums the brothers up nicely. And I still can't stop grinning. The first one had was all nice and sweet; this one had me laughing from how cute and stupid the pair of them could be. I love the maybe's and could be's and jumping to conclusions that went on. I love how perfectly matched the two were mainly because they're so different. Heck, I even love the moments of him being a moron all because she could call him one! So danged sweet! But it's not all sweet and funny all the time, though it mostly is that... the girl's got more baggage she's lugging around, and does some pretty stupid things because of the same. So it's the two of them being so good at what they each do, but screwing things up between them at the most inopportune moment... even if they don't mean to. I must stop grinning now except I doubt that that's going to happen anytime soon. Especially since I've got the third book lined up... I can't get enough of this stuff. Watch me zip through this series.